Kingsdown mattresses have been made in America for more than 100 years. In fact, the company started making fine handcrafted mattresses right here in North Carolina in 1904, when it was called The Mebane Bedding Company. The company still has its headquarters in Mebane, but Kingsdown beds are now made in California, Florida, Texas, and Virginia.
Natural Sleep Mattress of Asheville is proud to carry Kingsdown beds, which still reflect the company’s commitment to handcrafted quality while also embracing the science of sleep.
What Sets Kingsdown Mattresses Apart?
The folks who make Kingsdown mattresses are on a mission to help people sleep better. The way they pursue that mission sets them apart.
- They have decades-worth of sleep research at their fingertips. Their devotion to this scientific research has given them a deeper understanding of the impact mattresses have on sleep quality. The research also informs the design of every luxurious Kingsdown mattress.
- Kingsdown’s BODY SCIENCE™ technology is a scientific system incorporated into the construction of every mattress they make to ensure proper ergonomic support for every sleep style and body type.
- Kingsdown mattress sets are made with superior materials – inside and out – including the Joma Wool, luxurious latex foam, Belgian damask and other natural materials featured in their Vintage Collection of mattresses.
- Every Kingsdown mattress sold by Natural Sleep Mattress of Asheville has been handcrafted by master artisans.
- Every single Kingsdown mattress has been tested to ensure it will provide the proper ergonomic support your body needs.
- Kingsdown mattress sets come with a 10-year warranty.
You can try out a Kingsdown mattress for yourself at our luxury mattress store in Asheville, where you can also find natural and organic mattresses from OMI, Hastens, Vispring, Posh+Lavish and other exceptional brands. We are following all CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.